The Industry Council exists to integrate the representatives of the Faculty's socio-economic environment with the Faculty's research and teaching staff.
The Industry Council works closely with the Industry Relations Committee.
The Industry Council is of an opinion-making, advisory and initiative character.
Members of the Industry Council
- Blahut Jacek – OPTeam S.A.
- Cygan Rafał – CPP Poland
- Dul Irena – Pratt&Whitney Rzeszów
- Dzik Bernadetta – Bury Sp. z o.o.
- Fornalski Krzysztof – Heli-one Poland
- Gałaczyński Tomasz – Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o.o. / a Lockheed Martin Company
- Gancarczyk Tadeusz – Safran Transmission Systems Poland
- Krupa Arkadiusz – BORIMEX ZK sp. z o.o.
- Krzosek Tomasz - IOD Performance Sp. z o.o.
- Malkowska Joanna – Heli-one Poland
- Mazurkiewicz Grzegorz - General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Michalcewicz Janusz – Eurotech Sp. z o.o.
- Mikuszewski Marek – SEGER CUTTING TOOLS
- Mucha Mariusz – BorgWarner Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Osetek Mirosław – Koelner Rawlplug IP Sp. z o. o
- Pankowicz Tomasz – Nowy Styl Sp. z o.o.
- Pasternak Lucyna – PZL Świdnik – Leonardo Helicopters
- Pietrzak Marcin – MTU Aero Engines Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Śnieżek Remigiusz – Autosan Sp. z o.o.
- Sowa Jacek – Pratt&Whitney Rzeszów
- Zborowski Bartosz – IOD Performance Sp. z o.o.
The specific tasks of the Industry Council include:
- Collaboration in creating and improving the education process at the Faculty
- Providing opinions and proposing activities related to increasing the effectiveness of personnel education for industry
- Identifying opportunities for the implementation of diploma theses and doctoral dissertations in industry
- Collaboration in defining and setting directions for the development of scientific work carried out at the Faculty
- Supporting the transfer of knowledge from research conducted at the Faculty to industry
- Supporting the transfer of knowledge about current industrial problems to the Faculty
- Providing opinions and proposing activities related to the strengthening of cooperation between science and industry, including joint research and development works as well as research and development works using the Faculty's potential, performed at the request of industry.
- Promoting the teaching and research achievements of the Faculty and participation in the life of the Faculty (including competitions for the best diploma thesis, organization of training in industry, lectures by industry practitioners for students, participation in conferences, supporting the students’ challenges)